tiistai 16. marraskuuta 2010

Who I am and what I do for a living.


I am a 24 year old guy from Finland. You might categorize me as a computer nerd, but that would be only a part of me. I love space exploration, history (greece before alexander the great and 1330ad), fiddling with bmw's, gaffa tape, playing games.. oh and my wife! and well a certain energy drink tbh. What I hate the most is computer problems, and solving all other IT-related problems, mainly configuring firewalls etc. I also hate when tape rips while im trying to get a long stip, this coffee sucks too.

I  work at a hotel, and im a conference host there with responsibility over all IT-related things. Im usually consulted also on all things relating to electricity from changing batteries to "OMG THOSE LAMPS OUTSIDE ARE NOT WORKING DO SOMETHING" "its not my job" "WTF". I have to keep the 5-10 meetings happening at our conference hotel happy every day and all our staffs computers running, updated and so on. My experience on some graphic editing softwares has granted me the role of graphics editing too.

It seems its never going to stop expanding.

Now go read something about VASIMR engines, now thats unbelievably cool.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti